The CIBPA, through its Education Bursary Program, is proud to support students of Italian heritage in all fields of study, as well as non-Italians enrolled in Italian studies curriculums.
2024 application deadline is May 24, 2024.
To be considered by the Bursary Selection Committee, a candidate must:
- Be a full-time college and/or university student at the undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate level.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 12 years of study.
- Answer each of the questions on the bursary application form and submit the application form, along with the required supporting documentation.
- Provide, if requested by the CIBPA Selection Committee, verification of information included in the financial section of the application form (i.e. net income for the last income tax year).
- Enclose each of the following support documentation with the completed application form:
- A complete official transcript of marks. These transcripts must be forwarded directly to the CIBPA by the educational institution awarding these marks.
- Proof of admission that the student has been officially accepted for full-time studies at a recognized college or university for the school year for which this application is made.
- A passport-size photo.
To obtain a copy of our Education Bursary Application Form, please click the link above. For additional information, or to have a copy of the form sent to someone think would be a good candidate for the program, please contact:
Bursary Selection Committee
CIBPA Bursary Program
901 Lawrence Ave West, Suite 202
Toronto, Ontario M6A 1C3